Our motto at Hanz-On Pro is: “committed to service,” and we are. However, after years in the business, we have learned that successfully completed jobs require a partnership with our customers.
Here’s what “committed to service” means to us:
- We return your phone calls and emails in a timely manner.
- We provide helpful information about your problem on your initial phone call, including referring you to someone else if we’re not a good fit for the job.
- We follow up on your questions.
- We do our best to schedule your work on your schedule.
- We guarantee our work and return as soon as we can if something is not done to your satisfaction.
- We can usually figure out how to accomplish the trickiest repair, find the right part, or help you discover the least expensive solution for a home project.
- We find it more satisfying to fix rather than replace something if we can.
- You don’t have to be home to know that your pet won’t escape, your carpets will be protected, and the house will be locked when we leave.
- We try not to overbook, but schedules slip and we occasionally need to reschedule your start date. However, once we start, we won’t stop until we’re finished.
Here are the customer attributes that most often result in a mutually positive experience:
- Understanding your role in achieving satisfying outcomes.
- Joining us in providing accurate and complete communication to avoid misunderstandings.
- Being available to review the work when we arrive and when we leave.
- Flexibility if your start date needs to be adjusted or interruptions of your work flow when it can’t be avoided.
- Understanding that estimates are an art, not a science. We do our best to accurately estimate the time and materials needed for a particular job, but we also expect to be paid for the time and materials actually expended.
- Letting us know in a timely manner if the work is not done to your satisfaction so we can return to make it right.
- Making prompt payment on invoices.